PROJECT MANAGEMENT FOR RESIDENTIAL BUILDING ACROSS THE COTSWOLDS & SURROUNDING AREAS
HENRY FYSON COTSWOLD BUILDING PROJECT MANAGEMENT
We manage all aspects of residential building projects to allow our clients to save time, control costs, and enjoy the process of creating wonderful homes.
Good planning and communication lie at the heart of every successful building project. We believe passionately that a clear focus on these two fundamentals will deliver not only an outstanding finished product, but just as importantly a strong sense of pride and enjoyment for all parties involved.
Henry Fyson Project Management offers a full project management service for residential building projects across the Cotswolds and surrounding areas. We cover renovations, extensions, conversions and new builds and aim to make life easier for both clients and builders alike. We are in a unique position to do this by drawing on experience both as a successful building contractor and developer and as a commissioning client.
We support clients across every aspect of the building process and will tailor our involvement according to the needs of each individual project. We advise on the selection of construction professionals, prepare their terms of engagement, and then manage ongoing relationships. A typical project might involve working with an architect, structural engineer, and quantity surveyor, as well as with specialist sub-contractors such as lighting designers, A/V consultants, and landscape architects.
Below is a list of the different elements of building projects which we can manage on behalf of clients:
- Planning permission
- Design (architectural; structural; lighting; interiors; landscape; audio visual)
- Building control
- Budgeting (introduction to quantity surveyors where appropriate)
- Creation of detailed schedule of works
- Analysis of tenders from contractors and sub-contractors
- Pre-project planning in conjunction with contractor to include:
- Project time plan with clear milestones
- Key decision points for clients
- Payment schedule
- Contract administration
- Hands-on site management:
- Early warning of issues
- At least weekly meetings with main contractor
- Ongoing budget management with tight control of extra works
- Quality control not only of finishing, but of all structural elements and compliance with building control
- Clear handover to client
“Henry inspires confidence and trust in a way that builders and developers generally don’t”.
“A slick and reliable operation. Henry really understands and thinks through what his clients want and then manages expectations and delivery incredibly well – a true professional”.
“We are so pleased with everything Henry did for us”.
“Henry made what could have been a disruptive and stressful experience (which frankly I was dreading) into an enjoyable, efficient and exciting one”.